- Open College Network West Midlands is a modern international certification body that offers the appropriate solutions according to the high standards set by the job market.
- It is the first certification body in Greece conducting English Certification Exams using Teleproctoring and giving the students the opportunity to be examined from home via Desktop Computer or Laptop.
- It now offers modern and interactive English teaching and learning methods.
- The Certification bears UCERT’s brand name, the largest Awarding Body in Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria and Albania, which is one of D Group’s subsidiary companies.
A few things about us:
OPEN COLLEGE NETWORK WEST MIDLANDS offers accredited certifications and foreign language qualifications for exams and SUPREME COUNCIL FOR CIVIL PERSONNEL SELECTION (ASEP) competitions. See here the relevant publication.
Additionally, it is also recognised by Ofqual. Find the requirements for each level in the following links:
- Open College Network West Midlands Entry Level Certificate in ESOL International (Entry 3) (CEFR B1)
- Open College Network West Midlands Level 1 Certificate in ESOL International (CEFR B2)
Our vision is to offer innovative services in the Foreign Language Certifications sector both in Greece and in Europe. Thus, contributing to the enrichment of candidates’ professional qualifications needed for their further development, regardless of their current educational and professional profile.
UCERT aims to provide knowledge and specialization by the means of collaborations with European Educational Foundations and Certification Bodies in order to offer equal educational opportunities to all Greek and European citizens.